Alternative

Whistleblower Says He Could Have Prevented California Attack If Gov’t Didn’t Cut Funding

Last Thursday, Philip Haney, a ex- Homeland Security detective and current whistleblower, came forwards to claim that he could have more than possibly stopped the San Bernardino jihad attacks if only the government had permitted him to do his job.

On Tuesday of this week, Michael Ware described that Homeland Security did not even execute a check of a social media of visa applicants, and therefore, could have more than likely averted the San Bernardino attacks, that is, if they were not in fact performed by three males, based on former CIA/NSA contractor Steven D. Kelley. Plus, we’re still looking for the third gunman.

 

On Thursday, last week, Haney, who had designed surveillance which demonstrated that there was a global network of Islamic jihadist in the united States and obtained a letter of commendation for finding at least 300 known Islamic terrorists in the U.S., showed up on FOX News with Megyn Kelly and enlightened the public that he had been frequented by officials from both Homeland Security and the State Department and told that tracking Islamists was “problematic” because they were part of Islamic groups.

Does not this ring of the claim of Homeland Security stooge Jeh Johnson when he stated that his job was to “give voice to the plight of the Muslims”?

Not only was Haney’s personal investigation shut down, but 67 of his files were wiped, one of which was tied instantly to the very mosque the San Bernardino jihadis went to.

At some point, Haney lost his security clearance. He states to have been targeted by the Obama administration.

Not surprisingly, we know the Obama administration has tried to downplay the attacks as workplace violence, as if that had not been previously tried.

Nevertheless, we understand that whether engineered or genuine, the San Bernardino attacks only signaled one thing for the criminal administration of Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah: Gun Control Agenda.

Numerous anonymous sources seemingly have come forward and explained that the administration’s statements of San Bernardino being an Islamic terror attack was downplayed to be able to progress the administration’s attack on the Second Amendment. Jack Murphey of SOFREP published one of the sources unveiled, “Obama held a meeting in the Oval Office with his National Security Council, the attorney general, and the directors of the DHS, FBI, and NSA, in which a directive was given to downplay the terrorism angle.”

Obviously, the one suggested as a factor in the coverup of what San Bernardino was really about is Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Sobarkah.

About the author

JayWill7497

Reporter, Journalist, Blogger, Researcher. Committed to providing information by posting/archiving videos, articles, and links. I also investigate to raise awareness on numerous issues, inspire critical thinking, involvement, and hopefully to help make our world a better place for all. “The truth, always the truth at all costs”

%d bloggers like this: