WTF is America developing into?
Just the other evening I was asked to describe what we are seeing happening to our country.
So I thought about it for a while.
I have come to the realization that it is practically as if a “cloud of insanity” seems to have over taken the United States.
As well as, most of the rest of the western world.
Coming from our ‘top leaders’ on down, men and women are engaged in astonishingly “self-destructive behavior”.
Let me not forget, they are making extremely irrational decisions.
A few people might express it as given over to a depraved mind, and I would have to concur.
It’s virtually as if some sort of critical form of mental illnesses had been rapidly spreading through the air and infecting everyone.
Just about every day I am submerged in news and current events; and it can be complicated to surprise me after all this time.
Yet lately, there happens to be quite a number of stories that have shocked even me.
The following are a few of those stories…
1. A 27 year old woman in Maryland wants to “normalize naked breasts” by running around in public without any clothing on the upper half of her body. So far she says that she has not been arrested and no men have tried to touch her inappropriately.
2. It’s currently being reported that “sex roulette parties” are turning out to be increasingly popular in the western world. The concept driving these parties is that right now there is someone in attendance that is secretly HIV positive. Along with everyone engaging in unprotected sex with others in the room without knowing who that particular individual is.
3. The infatuation with body art in the western world is technically getting out of control. Several of the most popular trends today among those that tend to be into “body modification” are to tattoo your own eyeballs and split your tongue.
4. A Catholic archbishop from St. Louis a short while ago testified in court that he “wasn’t sure whether he knew it was illegal for priests to have sex with children“.
5. Throughout the nation, colleges and universities are running workshops and events to promote “polyamory” as “an acceptable lifestyle choice” to all of our young people. In accordance to Wikipedia, polyamory is “the practice of, or desire for, intimate relationships involving more than two people, with the knowledge and consent of everyone involved.”
6. Through each passing year, the degree of debt slavery in the country may get even worse. The average American household with debt now is in debt for roughly $131,000 and is paying out about $6,000 a year in interest.
7. A unsafe form of synthetic marijuana is popping up in several American cities these days, and it delivers many of the users into zombie-like states…
Investigators in Clearwater referred to a scene out of The Walking Dead; people slumped over in such a stupefied state they can hardly move or speak. It was a patrol turning out to be too routine in Crest Lake Park as officers act in response to a increasing number of Spice, or synthetic marijuana, overdose calls.
Police say a bunch of calls came in for individuals who had to be rushed to the hospital due to the fact of suspected Spice use. Tampa medical and law enforcement specialists warned last week about a hazardous uptick in overdoses quite possibly linked to a bad batch of the drug. Clearwater Florida investigators are not ruling out a connection to the Tampa cases.
8. In accordance to some progressives, identifying yourself as an “American” is now considered to be a “micro-aggression” plus ought to be avoided because it might slander minority groups.
9. Despite the fact that we can observe what socialism has executed to Venezuela, North Korea and hundreds of other failed routines throughout history, young Americans are embracing it with gusto. The truth is, one survey not too long ago found that a majority of American young adults under 30 years old say that they completely reject capitalism.
10. The Obama administration recently issued new “guidelines” that require public schools all across America “to allow transgender students to use the restroom and locker rooms that correspond to their chosen gender“. Consequently fifty- five years after President John F. Kennedy stated that we will put men on the moon. Barack Obama declares that the US citizens will put men somewhere else where they have never been before..
11. One anonymous member of Congress recognized only as “Congressman X” is generating waves by publishing a new book that explains what really goes on behind the scenes in Washington. The New York Post has published some new quotes from this book, and a few of them are rather stunning…
Congress is too polarized and adept to get anything at all done, by the congressman’s account.
Congressman X says, “There seems to be a complete disintegration of confidence in government. A fear that government is its own special interest.” “America’s on an irreversible decline and no one in Washington seems to care . . . ”
When even members of the United states Congress start acknowledging that our nation is in “an irreversible decline”, we realize that the party is just about over.
12. In looking up the term “corrupt politician” in the dictionary, pictures of Bill and Hillary Clinton need to be right there. Mr. Clinton has a history of effectively documented sexual escapades that extends back for decades, and both of them ought to be serving long prison sentences for a outrageous series of nasty crimes that goes all the way back to the 1970’s. However the American people are voluntarily ignoring all of this, and also if the election was to be held today; it’s practically certain that Hillary Clinton will be the next president of the U.S.
Inevitably, we acquire the leaders that we deserve, and I’m not merely talking about the White House.
If we look at Congress today, they significantly reflect who we are as a nation, and it is not a pretty picture.
One of the major reasons why there exists so much craziness in America is because there is no longer an embraced set of values or morals that unites us.
You would like to consider that we should all have the ability to at least agree on the United States Constitution.
None the less, I learned that courts consistently ignore the Constitution whenever it suits them.
In fact, we may as well not even have a Constitution anymore, because barely anyone in the legal community takes it very seriously these days.
Without any foundation to stand on, its unavoidable that our nation will crumble.
The wide-spread insanity that we are witnessing is simply just the acceleration of a method of decay that has been in motion for decades.
Do you believe that there exists hope for the potential future of America?
Feel free to leave a comment. We would like to know what you think.