What I present to you is an article that I did back in April 2015 and in lew of recent events coming out of California, I decided that a re-post would be more than appropriate. It is in my opinion and my opinion alone that I say that Hillary Clinton is the most disgusting and vile Woman that walks the face of the earth and I have 7 Undeniable Reasons You CAN NOT Vote for HER…
Of course, this article could have had 100 reasons. That’s not the idea. Let me clarify what is…
Now that Hillary Clinton has claimed the Democratic presidential nomination, anyone who states they will not vote for her will be regarded a sexist. You need exact, precise, and relatable reasons why you won’t vote for her that are easy to elegantly communicate and which any American should be able to comprehend. That said, here’s seven things to remember when it comes to talking about Hillary Clinton with your pals:
1. Hillary Clinton is a liar. I do not imply this as political conjecture, but a confirmed, verifiable liar. She lied about the Irish peace process, her vote in favor of the Iraq war, her reason for illegally utilizing a personal email server, that her family was dead broke when they left the White House, about landing under sniper fire in Bosnia, where Chelsea was on 9/11, who she was named after, Benghazi… and the list continues. We do not need a liar-in-chief. We tried that already. It did not work.
2. Hillary Clinton was MIA when the 3am phone call came from Benghazi. What difference does it make? The life of 4 Americans – a massive difference. The Russian Reset? Russia invaded Ukraine on her watch. Again. And again. And again. Boko Haram? Hillary Clinton’s State Department refused to call it a terrorist organization.
3. Hillary Clinton defended a child rapist. And laughed about it. If you do not know this tale, you need to. Read all about it. I repeat. She defended a child rapist… and laughed about it.
4. Hillary Clinton accepted millions of Dollars from foreign governments. While serving as Secretary of State, The Clinton Foundation (illegally) accepted legions of cash from countries that financed Hamas, harbor terrorists, suppress women, and repeatedly execute gays and lesbians. Conflict of interest much?
5. Hillary Clinton is endorsed by Barack Obama. (Despite the fact that, given his track record, he might not have meant what he stated about her being an “excellent choice” for President.) Question your friends if they’re better off currently than they were 6 years ago. Question your friends if they like the direction the country is going. If they respond “yes,” then they may really legitimately like Hillary. But if they desire some major hope and change, they can not vote for more of the same.
6. Hillary Clinton prefers women to shut up. At least all of the women who attempted to come forward relating to her hubby’s sexual harassment, misogyny and all round perpetuation of “rape culture“. She labeled these victims as “trailer trash” and even went so far as to threaten one of the victims in person.
7. Hillary Clinton is not a champion of the middle class. In spite of her campaign slogan, she is unquestionably not just like you. Hillary Clinton was married to a President, had a personal chef, flies in a environment polluting personal jet, has shipped her daughter exclusively to private schools, and earns about $200K for every speaking engagement. That’s so you, right? And your middle-class neighbors – they’ve got a private jet out back, sure?
America’s still not prepared for Hillary. But we are prepared to take our country back.
Now on to the article that was promised:
Count on these recent Clinton scandals to surface again (and again) for the timeframe of her candidacy.
Private Email Account And Server
The most current Clinton disputes stems from her use of a private email account and server — that was discovered to be insecure for at least three months — to carry out official business as US secretary of state. Hillary has stated she utilized her private email account — just as past secretaries of state have undertaken — as a matter of usefulness.
Then only just around a week ago, it was exposed that Hillary used both her Blackberry and an iPad to email State Department personnel from her private account and server.
US Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.), who heads the House Select Committee on Benghazi, supplied a subpoena for the private server that hosted Hillary emails as the congressional panel investigates the 2012 attacks on the US consulate in Benghazi, Libya that harmed four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens.
Latter last month, he reported that Hillary had neglected to act in response to the subpoena and had wiped her server clean. In reaction, the Benghazi committee has officially asked Hillary to answer questions about the server during an in-person, transcribed meeting before May 1.
Hillary has stated that she deleted 30,000 of about 60,000 emails swapped during her four years as secretary of state due to the fact they had been “personal in nature,” but that she turned all of her work-related emails over to the State Department.
The Benghazi Incident
On September 11, 2012, right after the temperament and death of Libyan strongman Muammar Gaddafi, a US diplomatic outpost in Benghazi was assaulted, leading to the deaths of US Ambassador to Libya Christopher Stevens, a coworker, and two security providers — the latter two at an “annex” utilized by the CIA.
Many top representatives of the Obama administration, together with the president himself, have been looked at ad nauseam by congressional Republicans and the media for tactics — or lack thereof — taken before the attack.
The administration has also been belittled for its behavior during the incident’s aftermath, for purportedly trying to pass blame for any mistakes made that led to the deaths.
Hillary, in her final days as secretary of state at that moment, has been a special focus of investigations, not only due to her part as top US diplomat, but additionally because of her job as the Democratic Party’s probable standard bearer following President Obama’s second and remaining term in the White House.
Republicans have stated that Hillary turned down to offer elevated security upon demand of diplomats positioned in Libya before the Benghazi attack.
Hillary has rejected she ever got word of such demands. The abovementioned private email scandal has supplied new fodder for congressional investigators interested in cornering Hillary over the occurrence.
The Obama administration, at the same time, has been blamed for circuitously supplying arms to Al-Qaeda-linked extremists in Libya.
Diplomatic Documents Released By Wikileaks
In late 2010, Wikileaks posted 250,000 classified files sent by State Dept. diplomats from December 1966 to February 2010. The leaked information — supplied by whistleblower Chelsea Manning, a US Army soldier stationed in Iraq at the time — exhibited the unfiltered face of America’s diplomatic machinations, in which embassies were utilized as a vital instrument for American espionage.
For instance, secret docs sent under Hillary’s name directed US diplomats to gather “biometric data,” such as “fingerprints, facial images, DNA, and iris scans,” of African officials.
Other docs focused the most personal information, like credit card numbers, of United Nations diplomats.
Top UN officials — including Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and security-council representatives from China, Russia, France and the UK — were also targeted.
The leaked docs consist of myriad other facts about American diplomatic techniques.
Irrespective of the incriminating material splayed out for all to see, Hillary declared that the leaks were not an indictment of Washington’s deviousness.
“Let’s be clear. This disclosure is not just an attack on America – it’s an attack on the international community,” Hillary stated.
“There is nothing laudable about endangering innocent people, and there is nothing brave about sabotaging the peaceful relations between nations,” she included.
Who Funds The Clinton Foundation?
Last month, it was claimed by the Wall Street Journal that the Clinton Foundation, a non-profit organization run by the Clinton family, had established as much as $68 million from elite contributor with close ties to foreign governments and state-run organizations when Hillary Clinton was secretary of state.
The conflict-of-interest accusations were rejected by the Clintons, who stated the donations were part and parcel of building coalitions to tackle the world’s most demanding problems.
“We do get money from other countries, and some of them are in the Middle East,” former President Bill Clinton stated last month. “The United Arab Emirates gave us money, do we agree with everything they do? No, but they’re helping us fight ISIS and they helped build a university with NYU. . . . MY theory about all this is, disclose everything, and let people make their judgments.”
Soon, McClatchy News Service claimed that, since 2001, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates — governments that have been maligned for their gloomy human rights information and for ties to terror financing all through the Middle East — provided as much as $40 million to the Clinton Foundation.
While RT has revealed, from 2009 up to 2013, the year the Ukrainian crisis exploded, the Clinton Foundation acquired at minimum $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, which is based in the Ukrainian capital of Kiev, calling into question whether or not the donations were an effort to curry favor from the US State Dept.
Several grads of oligarch Pinchuk’s program have presently graduated into the ranks of Ukraine’s parliament, even though a ex – Clinton pollster went to work as a lobbyist for Pinchuk at the same period Hillary was operating in government.
Based on the International Business Times, the Clinton Foundation well-accepted millions of dollars from a Colombian oil company before then-Secretary of State Clinton modified her earlier position and supported a US-Colombia trade deal, arguable for its links to human rights violations.
On top of that, after the deal was completed, Clinton’s State Department “never criticized or took action against the Colombian government for alleged violations of labor rights at Pacific Rubiales,” the oil company “at the center of Colombia’s labor strife,” IBT noted.
Supporting Iraq War, Patriot Act, Bank Bailouts
Despite a lengthy career in and around government, Hillary has only held one elected job: US senator from the state of New York throughout the period of the George W. Bush administration, from 2001 to 2009. Bush’s 2 terms had been complete with divisive difficulties, particularly right after the attacks of September 11, 2001.
2 of the top concerns that galvanized Democratic opposition to the Bush White House involved the American intrusion of Iraq in 2003 and the USA Patriot Act, a broad-based national security law passed in late 2001 that was a foundation for vast spying programs employed by the likes of the National Security Agency to this day.
Hillary provided the Bush administration governmental cover from the left on both concerns, as she backed the primary invasion of Iraq and two times voted for the Patriot Act.
Her Iraq vote started to be a major issue in her race versus Barack Obama for the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination, which she would ultimately lose.
Lincoln Chafee — a ex – Republican senator, independent governor of Rhode Island and potential Democratic presidential nominee — stated this week that Hillary’s vote on Iraq ought to disqualify her from obtaining the Democratic nomination in 2016.
“I don’t think the next president of the United States should have voted in favor of that mistake,” Chafee stated in a meet with with AP. “And I don’t think the Democratic party nominee, in particular, should have voted for that mistake.”
Chafee, at this point a Democrat, was the only Republican in the Senate to vote in opposition to the Iraq invasion.
Hillary likewise backed the massively unpopular bank bailouts in the middle of the financial crisis of 2007-2008.
What are some of the reasons you would never vote for Hillary? Sound off in the comments below!