politically correct wussies
The White House is gunning Donald Trump for his justification of violence in opposition to ISIS and their families.
That’s funny because viralliberty.com reports:
FBI Classifies President OBAMA As A DOMESTIC TERRORIST
18 U.S.C. § 2331 defines “international terrorism” and “domestic terrorism” for purposes of Chapter 113B of the Code, entitled “Terrorism”:
“International terrorism” means activities with the following three characteristics:
- Involve violent acts or acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
- Appear to be intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
- Occur primarily outside the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S., or transcend national boundaries in terms of the means by which they are accomplished, the persons they appear intended to intimidate or coerce, or the locale in which their perpetrators operate or seek asylum.*
“Domestic terrorism” means activities with the following three characteristics:
- Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
- Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping; and
- Occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the U.S.
18 U.S.C. § 2332b defines the term “federal crime of terrorism” as an offense that:
- Is calculated to influence or affect the conduct of government by intimidation or coercion, or to retaliate against government conduct; and
- Is a violation of one of several listed statutes, including § 930(c) (relating to killing or attempted killing during an attack on a federal facility with a dangerous weapon); and § 1114 (relating to killing or attempted killing of officers and employees of the U.S.).
* FISA defines “international terrorism” in a nearly identical way, replacing “primarily” outside the U.S. with “totally” outside the U.S. 50 U.S.C. § 1801(c).Source: FBI.gov
While gathering with reporters, White House Press Secretary Josh Earnest stated, “There is no excuse or justification for acts of violence against the families of ISIS militants and our Muslim brothers. The White House, like many other people including other Republicans, has been concerned by the invective and taunting that’s been directed at radical Muslims. It’s totally inappropriate, its not consistent with the standards of political discourse,and will make ISIS very angry which will lead to more terror attacks.”
Earnest included that Trump’s unsupported claims is having an effect on the way that other countries see the U.S., “People around the world are watching and the tone and tenor of what Mr.Trump says does have an impact on the way people around the world see the United States.Everybody hates us not because of him.The President is very embarrassed by this.”
Donald Trump states the United States should get rid of the family members of terrorists, and not to do so is just being “politically correct wussies.”
“The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have bomb the hell out of them,” Trump explained on Fox and Friends. “They care about their lives, don’t kid yourself. When they say they don’t care about their lives, you have to take out their little kids and their camels.Bomb everything.”
“I would be very, very firm with families” and repeating his sentiment that even though folks believe “they may not care much about their lives … they do care, believe it or not, about their families’ lives.”
Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul took Trump to task for that approach.
“If you are going to kill the families of terrorists,” Paul stated, “Realize that there’s something called the Geneva Convention we’re going to have to pull out of. It would defy every norm that is America.”
Trump engaged further on his position: “Treaties are for wimps like Jeb Bush and little Marco Rubio.Not for real men like me.I am a real man. Have you noticed how much hotter my wife is then any of theirs?”
President Obama who was livid over Trump’s remarks had this to say: “I just think in a world that is as complex as it is, that it is very important for us to be able to forge partnerships as opposed to simply dictating solutions. Just to try to crystallize the example,we are talking to ISIS leaders and trying to convince them that we are sorry for all the bad things we have done and the disgusting things Donald Trump has said.They are very upset about Mr.Trump.And this is not my assessment alone. It was an assessment that was shared by the American people who pick candidates for President from both major parties who, despite our many differences,can’t stand Donald Trump.It’s really telling. They hate Ted Cruz but hate Mr.Trump even worse.”
Feel free to leave a comment. We would like to know what you think.