Information learned from Julian Assange’s WikiLeaks release of Hillary Clinton’s campaign manager John Podesta’s emails and DCLeaks documents from George Soros’ own Open Society Foundation corroborate that Soros’ private intelligence agents/detectives covertly meeting with top Vatican cardinals, as outlined by the documents.
One example is, while getting ready for a Papal visit to North and South Americas, the Pope’s minions working in the Vatican went out of their way to get nice with what’s frequently called the radical fringe of the U.S. Democratic Party.
“Basically, from what we’ve gleaned from the Wikileaks and DCLeaks material, the Pope is actually colluding with one of the world’s wealthiest — some say wickedest — neo-Socialist who is hell bent in creating a single ruling entity for the entire planet. His vision dwarfs even the world described by George Orwell in his cautionary tale 1984,” boasts political consultant and attorney Michael Baker.
Baker is convinced that of all the pontiffs sitting on the Vatican throne Pope Francis is the closest to an irreligious Marxist by far. “The fact is our Pope is from South America, which is arguably a hotbed of Marxism, neo-Socialism and totalitarian communism. It gave this Pope a different perspective from those coming from European nations,” Baker observed.
At the peak of the presidential race between Clinton and Trump, DCLeaks documents lifted from Soros’ Open Society revealed the more than half-million dollars Soros forked over to PACO, a radical organization of community organizers, for travel and lodging for Vatican strategy meetings in anticipation of the 2016 election. Even though the fact that Trump holds firmly to the pro-life philosophy — and in truth, he was endorsed by many Protestant clergy men and women which includes Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s niece Alveda King — the Catholic Church and its U.S. members seem enthralled by the likes of Clinton, Sen. Bernie Sanders, and Sen. Elizabeth “Pocahontas” Warren, all of whom aid partial-birth abortions.
Within weeks of the new Francis papacy, Jeffrey Sachs — a longtime George Soros link and adviser — who is on record taking $50 million of Soros $40 billion treasure-trove, was invited to and featured as the Pope’s leading expert on the far-left’s climate change plan.
A comprehensive report on the critical PICO/Vatican trip would definitely be of critical interest to the Chairman of the Clinton Presidential Campaign, underscoring the Soros/Clinton/Vatican partnership. Soros gave at least $25 million to the Clinton presidential campaign and Podesta formerly chaired the Soros’ Center for American Progress. And, without a doubt, the meeting records disclose valuable insight and intelligence about the leftist cabal at work in the Vatican.
WikiLeaks pulls back the curtain on the radicals entrenched in the Francis papacy. The PICO Vatican meeting was not merely a brisk cursory papal meet and greet. Instead, documents expose that Alinsky activists were invited, welcomed, and dined in powerful strategy sessions with high level Vatican cardinals. The leaked emails reveal the leftist political machinations behind the Francis papacy, where the Soros-funded community organizers coordinated radical messaging with high level papal cardinal confidantes.
While there is no proof of the multi-billionaire or the Pope ever meeting face-to-face, the Bishop of Rome did identify Soros, who assisted with a Catholic event in the U.S.
In a correspondence, which is dated February 10, Pope Francis publicly praises the organization PICO – People Improving Communities through Organizing – which was one of the promoters of this Vatican affair.
What Pope Francis does not point out is that PICO is heavily financed by George Soros. A leftist watchdog website details PICO as a group that “uses [Saul] Alinsky-style organizing tactics to advance the doctrines of the religious left.” As John-Henry Westen, editor-in-chief of LifeSiteNews documented in August, leaks from the Soros Foundation have shown how Soros funded PICO and other organizations to be able to influence the Vatican in favor of specific policies and agendas. Westen reports.
“Leaked emails through WikiLeaks reveal that billionaire globalist George Soros – one of Hilary Clinton’s top donors – paid $650,000 to influence Pope Francis’ September 2015 visit to the USA with a view to “shift[ing] national paradigms and priorities in the run-up to the 2016 presidential campaign.” The funds were allocated in April 2015 and the report on their effectiveness indicates that successful achievements included, “Buy-in of individual bishops to more publicly voice support of economic and racial justice messages in order to begin to create a critical mass of bishops who are aligned with the Pope.” […] Grantees were PICO, a faith-based community organizing group, and Faith in Public Life (FPL), a progressive group working in media to market left-leaning ‘social justice’ causes. Soros has financed left-wing causes the world over and was just discovered to have been funding an effort to eliminate pro-life laws around the world.”
The Soros Dynasty
As per Oath Keepers, a conservative non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, police, and first responders, who pledge to fulfill “defend the U.S. Constitution, the tentacles of George Soros can be traced directly or indirectly to his Open Society Foundations (OSF). A partial list of verified beneficiaries of Soros’s generosity consists of the following.
Catholics for Choice: This nominally Catholic organization supports women’s right to abortion-on-demand; in addition to Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good, a political nonprofit group is focused on generating support from the Catholic community for leftist candidates, causes, and legislation.
Soros is also either a primary controller or a large contributor for scores of leftist and socialist groups which includes:
• Advancement Project: This organization functions to organize “communities of color” into politically cohesive units while disseminating its leftist worldviews and values as broadly as possible by means of a sophisticated communications department.
• Air America Radio: Now defunct, this was a self-identified “liberal” radio network, with hosts such as Al Franken, Rachel Maddow, Rev. Al Sharpton and others, was a total failure in spite of getting almost constant coverage by the Nazi News Media..
• Al-Haq: This NGO (non-governmental agency) makes highly politicized reports, papers, books, and legal analyses regarding alleged Israeli human-rights abuses committed against Palestinians.
• All of Us or None: This organization tries to change voting laws – which vary from state to state – so as to permit ex-inmates, parolees, and even current inmates to cast their ballots in political elections.
• Alliance for Justice: Best noted for its activism vis a vis the appointment of federal judges, this group persistently depicts Republican judicial nominees as “extremists.”
• America Coming Together: Soros played a major part in producing this group, whose objective was to coordinate and organize pro-Democrat voter-mobilization programs.
• America Votes: Soros also played a major part in producing this group, whose get-out-the-vote campaigns targeted likely Democratic voters.
• America’s Voice: This open-borders group tries to promote “comprehensive” immigration reform that involves a robust agenda in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens.
• American Bar Association Commission on Immigration Policy: This specific organization “opposes laws that require employers and persons providing education, health care, or other social services to verify citizenship or immigration status.”
• American Civil Liberties Union: This group opposes virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by the U.S. government. It facilitates open borders, has rushed to the defense of suspected terrorists and their abettors, and appointed former New Left terrorist Bernardine Dohrn — wife of Bill Ayers — to its Advisory Board.
• American Constitution Society for Law and Policy: This Washington, DC-based think tank tries to move American jurisprudence to the left by recruiting, indoctrinating, and mobilizing young law students, helping them gain positions of power. It also supplies leftist Democrats with a bully pulpit from which to denounce their political adversaries.
• American Friends Service Committee: This group percives the United States as the principal cause of human suffering around the world. As a result, it favors America’s unilateral disarmament, the dissolution of American borders, amnesty for illegal aliens, the abolition of the death penalty, and the repeal of
• American Immigration Council: This non-profit organization is a notable member of the open-borders lobby. It is in favor of expanded rights and amnesty for illegal aliens residing in the U.S.
• American Immigration Law Foundation: This group facilitates amnesty for illegal aliens, on whose behalf it litigates against the U.S. government.
• American Independent News Network: This organization advances “impact journalism” that encourages progressive change. The editor of Media Matters, David Brock, is the top honcho.
• The American Prospect, Inc.: This corporation trains and mentors young left-wing journalists, and organizes strategy meetings for leftist frontrunners.
• Amnesty International: This organization directs a grossly excessive share of its criticism for human rights violations at the United States and Israel.
• Applied Research Center: Viewing the United States as a nation where “structural racism” is deeply “embedded in the fabric of society,” ARC tries to “build a fair and equal society” by demanding “concrete change from our most powerful institutions.”
• Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now: This group carried out voter mobilization drives on behalf of leftist Democrats. These endeavours have been infamously marred by fraud and corruption. The group helped launch a Chicago community organizer named Barack Obama on the road to the Oval Office and was exposed by two young journalists — James O’Keefe and Hannah Giles — and was disbanded but still operates underground.
• Black Alliance for Just Immigration: This organization tries to develop a unified movement for “social and economic justice” centered on black racial identity.
• Blueprint North Carolina: This group tries to “influence state policy in North Carolina so that residents of the state benefit from more progressive policies such as better access to health care, higher wages, more affordable housing, a safer, cleaner environment, and access to reproductive health services.”
• Brennan Center for Justice: This think tank/legal activist group produces scholarly studies, mounts media campaigns, files amicus briefs, gives pro bono support to activists, and litigates test cases in hunt of radical “change.”
• Brookings Institution: This organization has been engaged with a variety of internationalist and state-sponsored programs, which includes one that aspires to assist in the establishment of a U.N.-dominated world government. Brookings Fellows have also called for additional global collaboration on trade and banking; the expansion of the Kyoto Protocol; and nationalized health insurance for kids. Nine Brookings economists signed a petition opposing President Bush’s tax cuts in 2003. While the Nazi News Media call them a non-partisan group, the second one of their spokespeople commences “lecturing” audiences, it become obvious it is a left-wing think tank.
• Campaign for America’s Future: This group facilitates tax hikes, socialized medicine, and a dramatic expansion of social welfare programs.
• Campus Progress: A project of the Soros-bankrolled Center for American Progress, this group tries to “strengthen progressive voices on college and university campuses, counter the growing influence of right-wing groups on campus, and empower new generations of progressive leaders.”
• Center for American Progress: This leftist think tank is headed by ex – Clinton chief of staff John Podesta, works closely with Hillary Clinton, and employs numerous ex – Clinton administration staffers. It is dedicated to “developing a long-term vision of a progressive America” and “providing a forum to generate new progressive ideas and policy proposals.”
• Center for Community Change: This group recruits and trains activists to spearhead leftist “political issue campaigns.” Marketing increased funding for social welfare programs by bringing “interest to major national issues related to poverty,” the Center bases its training programs on the methods educated by the famed radical organizer Saul Alinsky.
• Center for Economic and Policy Research: This group opposed welfare reform, supports “living wage” laws, rejects tax cuts, and regularly lauds the professed achievements of socialist regimes, most famously Venezuela.
• Center for International Policy: This organization uses advocacy, policy research, media outreach, and educational endeavours to market “transparency and accountability” in U.S. foreign policy and global relations. It generally views America as a disruptive, negative force in the world specifically in their end goal of a New World Order.
• Center for Reproductive Rights: CRR’s mission is to guarantee safe, affordable contraception and abortion-on-demand for all women, which includes adolescents. The organization has filed state and federal lawsuits requiring accessibility to taxpayer-funded abortions (through Medicaid) for low-income women.
• Center on Wisconsin Strategy (COWS): Aiming to redistribute wealth by way of higher taxes enforced on those whose incomes are above average, COWS contends that “it is important that state government be able to harness fair contribution from all parts of society – which includes corporations and the wealthy.”
• Change America Now: Formed in December 2006, Change America Now details itself as “an independent political organization created to educate citizens on the failed policies of the Republican Congress and to contrast that record of failure with the promise offered by a Democratic agenda.”
• Coalition for an International Criminal Court: This group tries to subordinate American criminal-justice procedures to those of an international court.
• Color Of Change: This organization was founded to combat what it viewed as the systemic racism pervading America generally and conservatism particularly.
• Common Cause: This organization aims to bring about campaign-finance reform, go after media reform resembling the Fairness Doctrine, and cut military budgets in favor of increased social-welfare and environmental spending.
• Constitution Project: This organization tries to challenge the legality of military commissions; end the detainment of “enemy combatants”; condemn government surveillance of terrorists; and limit the President’s executive privileges.
• Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund: Defenders of Wildlife opposes oil exploration in Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge. It criticizes logging, ranching, mining, and even the utilize of recreational motorized vehicles as activities that are damaging to the environment.
• Democracy Alliance: This self-described “liberal organization” is going to raise $200 million to create a funding clearinghouse for leftist groups. Soros is a major donor to this group.
• Democracy 21: This group is a staunch supporter of the Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act of 2002, also referred to as the McCain-Feingold Act.
• Democracy Now!: Democracy Now! was established in 1996 by WBAI radio news director Amy Goodman and four partners to supply “perspectives rarely heard in the U.S. corporate-sponsored media,” i.e., the views of radical and foreign journalists, left and labor activists, and ideological enemies of capitalism.
• Democratic Justice Fund: DJF opposes the Patriot Act and most efforts to limit or regulate immigration into the United States – specifically from countries designated by the State Department as “terrorist nations.”
• Drum Major Institute: This group details itself as “a non-partisan, non-profit think tank generating the ideas that fuel the progressive movement,” with the ultimate aim of persuading “policymakers and opinion-leaders” to take steps that advance its vision of “social and economic justice.”
• Earth justice: This group tries to place severe limitations on how U.S. land and waterways may be utilized. It opposes most mining and logging initiatives, commercial fishing businesses, and the usage of motorized vehicles in undeveloped areas.
• Economic Policy Institute: This organization thinks that “government must play an active role in protecting the economically vulnerable, ensuring equal opportunity, and improving the well-being of all Americans.”
• Ella Baker Center for Human Rights: Co-founded by the revolutionary communist and Barack Obama buddy Van Jones, this anti-poverty organization claims that “decades of disinvestment in our cities” – exponentially boosted by “excessive, racist policing and over-incarceration” – have “led to despair and homelessness.”
• EMILY’s List: This political network raises funds for Democratic female political candidates who assistance unrestricted access to taxpayer-funded abortion-on-demand.
• Energy Action Coalition: Founded in 2004, this group details itself as “a coalition of 50 youth-led environmental and social justice groups working together to build the youth clean energy and climate movement.” For EAC, this implies “dismantling oppression” based on its principles of environmental justice.
• Fair Immigration Reform Movement: This is the open-borders arm of the Center for Community Change.
• Faithful America: This organization encourages the redistribution of wealth, an end to enhanced interrogation procedures vis a vis prisoners-of-war, the enactment of policies to combat global warming, and the development of a government-run heath care system.
• Families USA: This Washington-based health-care advocacy group contributes to ever-increasing government control of the American healthcare system.
• Feminist Majority: Characterizing the United States as an inherently sexist nation, this group concentrates on “advancing the legal, social and political equality of women with men, countering the backlash to women’s advancement, and recruiting and training young feminists to encourage future leadership for the feminist movement in the United States.”
• Four Freedoms Fund: This organization was created to serve as a conduit through which big foundations could fund state-based open-borders organizations more flexibly and rapidly.
• Free Press: This “media reform” organization has worked tightly with many notable leftists and such organizations as Media Matters for America, Air America Radio, Global Exchange, Code Pink, Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting, the Revolutionary Communist Party, and Pacifica Radio.
• Funding Exchange: Focused on the idea of philanthropy as a vehicle for social transformation, this organization pairs leftist donors and foundations with likeminded groups and activists who are focused on bringing about their own version of “progressive” change and social justice. Many of these grantees believe that American society is rife with racism, discrimination, exploitation, and inequity and ought to be overhauled via sustained education, activism, and social agitation.
• Gamaliel Foundation: Modeling its techniques on those of the radical Sixties activist Saul Alinsky, this group takes a powerful stand in opposition to current homeland security measures and immigration restrictions.
• Gisha: Center for the Legal Protection of Freedom of Movement: This anti-Israel organization tries to help Palestinians “exercise their right to freedom of movement.”
• Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect: This group contends that when a state shows either unable or unwilling to protect civilians from mass atrocities happening within its borders, it is the responsibility of the international community to get involved – peacefully if possible, but with military force if necessary.
• Global Exchange: Established in 1988 by pro-Castro radical Medea Benjamin, this group regularly criticizes America’s foreign policy, business practices, and domestic life. Following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, Global Exchange advised Americans to analyze “the root causes of resentment against the United States in the Arab world – from our dependence on Middle Eastern oil to our biased policy towards Israel.”
• Grantmakers Without Borders: GWB tends to be very supportive of leftist environmental, anti-war, and civil rights organizations. It is also generally aggressive to capitalism, which it believes one of the chief “political, economic, and social systems” that give rise to a host of “social ills.”
• Green For All: This group was established by Obama buddie Van Jones to lobby for federal climate, energy, and economic policy initiatives.
• Health Care for America Now: This group supports a “single payer” model where the federal government would be in control of financing and administering the overall U.S. healthcare system.
• Human Rights Campaign: The biggest “lesbian-gay-bisexual-transgender” lobbying group in the United States, HRC supports political candidates and legislation that will progress the LGBT goal. In the past, HRC has most powerfully championed HIV/AIDS-related legislation, “hate crime” laws, the abrogation of the military’s “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” policy, and the legalization of gay marriage.
• Human Rights First: This group supports open borders and the rights of illegal aliens; has submitted amicus curiae briefs on behalf of terror suspect Jose Padilla; and deplores the Guantanamo Bay detention facilities.
• Human Rights Watch: This group directs a exorbitant share of its criticism at the United States and Israel. It opposes the death penalty in all cases, and facilitates open borders and amnesty for illegal aliens.
Got a tip or a rumor? Contact me here.
The Establishment continue to push forward in their attempt to shut down the alternative press that is rapidly growing and pushing out the faltering mainstream media. As the EU demands social media sites censor fake news and Reddit, Facebook and other sites begin blocking Fusion Laced Illusions and other alternative media it is now alarmingly evident that their truly is a war on free speech.
Copyright Disclaimer: Citation of articles and authors in this report does not imply ownership. Works and images presented here fall under Fair Use Section 107 and are used for commentary on globally significant newsworthy events. Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.
Spread the word! LIKE and SHARE this article or leave a comment to help direct attention to the stories that matter. And SUBSCRIBE to stay connected with Fusion Laced Illusions content!
Contact Fusion Laced Illusions by email.
You can reach us at [email protected] Letters may be published. Want to see other people talking about Fusion Laced Illusions? Check out our letters to the editor.